• Where you have simply changed your mind, you will be covered by our 7 days right of return policy. This only applies to all purchases that are still in an as-new condition and must be returned and received at NZ Food
• If you need to return a Trailer, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery. We will provide a return reference and arrange a means of return Trailers within 7 days.
• Where you have simply changed your mind, we reserve the right to charge you for the return courier and can quote the cost when you contact us.
• All products returned must be in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging (unless faulty), along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the products. Products cannot be returned if they have been modified, damaged or altered in any way.
• All purchases must be returned and inspected before any refund will be granted.
• Where the products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either: (a) replace the products; or (b) repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee; (c) give you a full refund.
• We do not refund or exchange items that have been specifically custom made for you.
• We do not refund or exchange items that have been specially ordered for you.
• Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear and any damaged caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
We promise to protect your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair-Trading Act. The Acts provide the basis for NZ Food Trailer’s returns policy. NZ Food Trailers Ltd has a 7-day Money Back Guarantee with proof of purchase. For a product to be returned under our return policy, that product must be in a resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective.
RESTRICTIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act outlines minimum standards for goods sold by NZ Food Trailers Ltd. In the event that goods sold are defective or are faulty, NZ Food Trailers has the obligation to repair, replace or refund.
The Fair-Trading Act is designed to protect all consumers from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to promotion and sale of goods and services
Fair Trading Act 1986
including pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used.
There are three options available for our customers who would like to return a product -
If a product is unsatisfactory, we can offer to exchange it for another one (i.e. a different size or color etc.) or another product of the same value. Generally, proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange. Please note, as mentioned above, products returned or exchanged must be in a resalable condition including intact original packaging and all labels etc.
If you have proof of purchase, within the last 7 days you may obtain a refund. A refund will be made in a bank transfer.
If the returned product is still under warranty, we can arrange repair for you. There may be an assessment fee on some items. If the product is out of warranty we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair may be charged to you unless the product is faulty or otherwise defective.